Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cutest Cat

I have the world's cutest cat.

Her name is Ratchet, Ratchet the Gunner. Ratchet has extra toes. Ratchet was never weened properly, so now she drools on people's shirts. Ratchet likes to get up on the shelf and literally
push off all the action figures. The EXPENSIVE ones. She tried to paw my iPod to the floor too, but I caught it. :)

Me - GASP! Who is that there!? Is that Ratchet? Who's a cutie-bum? Who's a cutie-drool-face?

Ratchet - *Drool*

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

it's babyyyyyyyyyyyy!

yeah I have a soft spot for the little animals!

hehehe

-Ben

mélanie daigle said...

So cute!

Man, I wish I had a cat...
I wish Adam wouldn't hate cats so much...
I wish I even had time to have a cat.

Hahaha, so no animals for me...

Holly Yerkie said...

Thanks guys! She's mah darlin'.

The nice thing about cat's is you don't have to have time for them, they'll make time for you. :)